If your New Year’s Resolution is to become healthy this year, here are 5 easy steps Advanced Health Recovery will recommend to help reach your goals.
- Be Active! – Join a gym, walk your dog, go ice skating even walk around a mall. Get moving at least 1 hour a day will ensure you a happier and health sense of well being each day. Speak to your Massage Therapist, Physiotherapist or Chiropractor we can give you great pointers if you have any questions and also if there is physical limitations we can help modify and recommend exercises.
- Good Nutrition – Maintaining a well balanced diet with high fiber and low sugar content with daily exercise will not only will help reduce the weight you carry but give you a overall sense of well being. A good person to speak to would be the Naturopath Dr. Michelle Chin.
- Proper Supplementation – This is so important to the maintenance of good nutrition. It is a complimentary way to support your bodies digestive and physical needs with high grade supplements. Speak to your Naturopath and or Chiropractor for further information.
- Decrease Stress – This is a difficult task indeed, but having a physical outlet like exercise and regular massage aids in decreasing cortisol levels in our body which is the stress hormone our body produces. Once these levels decrease productivity increases and your less susceptible to sick days.
- Good Spinal Health – Nothing feels better then being able to touch your toes, or putting on a pair of socks without feeling a twinge in your back. Regular visits to your Chiropractor and Massage Therapist will aid in the decrease of muscle and joint pain and help you maintain that New Years Resolution of becoming healthier for this year.
Take control of your health make it matter this year. Advanced Health Recovery, we are here to help you achieve a optimal state of health and well being. Book your appointment today. Looking forward to seeing you soon.